lunes, 25 de febrero de 2008

Trying to be ok with my self..

Hard work!
When you start knowing your self, you can get a big impression, a big surprise, a big pain. But finally you'll get a big talent of opening a lot of doors, your hearth and soul doors. Also opening some windows, your eyes and ears windows. What you are going to see and hear?. Not sure yet, I just know you'll hear a song, a melody, a whisper maybe.
There are steps, there is a bridge as well. They make a big way to cross a big river, this river is the one that make that melody for the best song ever.
The thing is going by these steps, one by one, and then the bridge feeling the song, feeling the rain, feeling your self around that magic place.

How to be ok with one self without getting to know one self?
So, I'll try to cross that river listening that melody from my soul to my hearth.
The song is going to stop sometimes probably, but I can turn it on whenever I want. It's my song, so I have the right to do it!
I just need some steps to be ok with my self. So I'll find the way, maybe left, maybe right, up or down. I just will go straight until find something, until find my self.

No hay comentarios: