viernes, 1 de febrero de 2008

"Sometimes...

I feel like I dont have a partner. Sometimes I feel like my only friend is the city I live in, the city of angels "
That's how a song sounds like. I was exactly like that before getting to know this amazing and colorful sweet guy. After he appeared everything changed. I feel like already have a partner -no with me right now- but still on me.
I didn't belive about "what love is".
I didn't belive about "being in love"

But, do you really need to belive about something to it happens?. No!
In spite I dont know if we are going to see each other again in this life way. I still love him and nathing is going to change my mind.
"Wherever u are, whatever you do I will be right here waiting for u " (another song)
"If you love someone, let him/her to leave. If he/she loves you, will comeback, if not never did it" That's what a phrase in spanish said. Hope it's the right translation. However, anyone is able to understand.
I'll wait for u because I love you, because u have my heart, without a hear I can't love to anyone else!

No hay comentarios: